Granted, it was a bizarre time.
People actually had to talk to each other face to face.
And there were only three channels on the TV.
As unpleasant as that sounds, somehow it worked (although I have my doubts).
But how exactly did people survive (even thrive) before phones?
Here at Before Phones (BP) “Where the Dinosaurs Roam” we explore the latest discoveries about the Pre-Phone era. Our methodologies include interviews with other dinosaurs, the latest archeological finds and a range of other innovative research techniques.
Mysteries We Explore
Here at Before Phones (BP), we are dedicate to …
Trying to understand the cryptic pre-phone era.
Unresolved questions include:
- How people drove without texting?
- What is was like to have only 24 photos to a roll?
- How people (dinosaurs) coped with the boredom?
The pre-phone era also had its charm (so they say).
Our goal is to understand how society worked without everyone staring at their phone all day (and night).
- To inform, inspire and educate about the pre-phone era
- Feature guests from the Before Phone (BP) era
- Continuously improve our understanding of phonelessness