Watch your step!

Sometimes colors are a dead giveaway …

As in don’t eat them or you could die!

These creatures were crawling
in mass across the leaf litter
of a moist New England fall

Creatures colored phosphorescent orange
are more than likely toxic to the touch.

This mushroom had
the exact same shade.

And I definitely won’t eat
mushrooms of a similar shade …

For fear that they are poisonous.

As you can see
they weren’t very big:

Can you see the two salamanders and one mushroom?

Except for pumpkins …

Orange is perfectly fine.

Nearby pumpkin patch

Especially the seeds!

Baking recipe will be posted tomorrow at 2 pm.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x